Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Now my charms are all o'erthrown...

Or almost!
As I finish up (finish being a loose term) my two final papers and prepare (prepare being a VERY loose term) for my final exam tomorrow, I want to take a moment to, well, to procrastinate. 
I still have a longish night ahead of me, but I'm not in terrible shape. One paper lacks a conclusion and the other paper lacks about a thousand words--which is about one-sixth of what I'll have written in the past two days, so child's play as far as I'm concerned. 
Tomorrow, after I finish my papers and take my exam, I'll head over to the final formal hall (which takes the form of a "masquerade and disco") in King's. I expect that this one will be more lavish than all the ones since the first, which is an exciting and fitting end to the program. Friday will be a day for me to explore Cambridge and maybe make one final trip to The Orchard for a farewell scone. I'll also have to PACK (what!) and do some shopping. Saturday I return home. 
My thoughts are, as of right now, get me out of here, but it's only because I have so much work to do. On Friday, I'll write another post, and I am willing to bet (not just because I'm the one who writes it...) that I'll be thinking I don't ever want to leave. 

Now it's back to paper-writing for the Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment